SPW Advanced Photography Workshop – Still Life by SPW Expedition in Wakad
This workshop is ideal if you want to explore Still Life Photography in any form, learn some lighting techniques you can do at home and learn how to think like a still life photographer. You will have the opportunity to shoot and hone your new found skills into practice.
How this workshop will make me a better photographer?
This is a full day workshop that consists of a morning in the studio looking at the practicalities, skills, and knowledge needed to be a still life photographer. Alongside this, there will be an afternoon shooting session with various light sources and lights in the studio setup.
Key Learning points:
– Look at several images to understated lighting, tricks when using only single light or speedlights.
– We will explore using various continuous lights, one light, and speedlights.
– Look at several goes to lighting setups which you can replicate at home.
– Explore shooting moving objects, light painting, and other creative techniques.
– How to do simple post-production to give you images a polished feel.
– How to embed keywords into your images to improve your online visibility and SEO.
– How to size images optimally for online and social media.
First Session: 10 AM to 1 PM
Lunch Buffet: 1 PM to 1:45 PM
Second Session: 1:45PM to 5PM
Venue: Ginger Hotel, Wakad
**Rs.1499 per head inclusive of all taxes.
Batch will have only 15 seats so BOOK NOW!
Minimum 5 bookings required to conduct training.
These are nominal fees for as many topics covered in detail during the session.
– Online Entry Form will be shared to attend the Workshop event.
– PRE BOOK ONLY
Reach the venue on time to get the most out of this Workshop.
Carry your DSLR Camera.
Carry the available kit lens that you have.
Gets your Camera Battery fully charged and Memory Card is empty.
Follow live location that day shared on this WhatsApp Group if you do not reach on time.
Directly contact Admin for inquiries about Updates!
You will Get:
E-copy of the Training Certificate will be provided via email/WhatsApp.
After the event date the next 3 days, you could submit 5 images via email to get review/feedback.
Organized by: SPW Expeditions
Mentor & Presenter: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
Thanks in advance for your kind attention to review Topics Covered in this special designed Photography Workshop.
Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course as it is not possible to refund any cancellation or transfer to another workshop less than 7 days prior to the course start date. The organizer reserves the right to cancel/reschedule a workshop 7 days prior to its start date – please check your hotel and travel cancellation policy as this may be affected. If you are attending one of our workshops that involves a trip out please ensure you bring all-weather clothing and protection for your camera. Persons under the age of 16 are welcome to attend events but, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult.