RangLeela 2018, wakad
..A Colorful, fun, Rocking Holi Party !!!!!!!
Nothing brings out the vibrancy of India like the festival of Holi. Celebrate the Holi festival with traditional foods and drinks, including sweet spiced milk and buttery flatbread. Weve included a few important snacks and drinks to enjoy during your celebration. Holi is all about color, but its also an excuse to eat foods that awaken the senses and keep your spirits high. HOLI is a spiritual event originating in India which is generally held in early spring and signifies new life, growth and new beginnings. Holi, therefore, reminds us to colour our life with love, faith, and a generous spirit.
To further enhance the experience, the festival offers extensive fun activities and attractions such as a rain dance, imaginative drinking games, mind blowing visuals and lots of color! Watch all the shades of happiness merge into one color of love on this occasion, and experience the party of a lifetime!
- OrganicHoli party
- Bhang Thandai
- Non-stop DJ music
- Live Punjabi Dhol
- Foam Dance
- Rain Dance
- Food Counters
- Ample parking space
- Security guards and bouncers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Age Limit: 5+.
- This ticket entitles you access to the venue.
- For lost ticket, duplicate ticket will not be issued.
- Once you enter the venue there will be no re-entry.
- Outside food & drinks not allowed
- Alcohol will be served to guests above legal drinking age.
- Artist line-up and activities are subject to change.
- Right to admission will be reserved with the management.
- Resale of the ticket is prohibited.
- Consumption of Drugs and any other illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
address: Draupada Lawns 273, Bhatewadi Nagar, Hinjawadi, Maharashtra 411057