Andharban The Dark Forest Trail – With Bhatakna in wakad, pune
The Dark forest Trek Andharban
- Difficulty Grade: Medium
- Endurance Grade: High
- Walking Time (estimated): 05 hours one side trek through the deep forest.
About Andharban Trek :
Imagine yourself in the middle of dark jungles, finding routes, viewing valleys and crossing ghats, sound adventurous?? Yeah!!!! Youll be doing all this at Andharban The Dark forest Trek. This trek is majorly based on descending from the peak. It is one of the most stunning treks and there are lots of things to explore. You will be walking on the ridge that gives a scintillating view of the Kundalika Valley and the various mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. While you’re trekking, there will be coverage of evergreen forests which covers you with a relaxing shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 km).
Day 01- Sunday:
Meet at Cafe GoodLuck (Goodluck Chowk) at 05:30 am.
The pickup points will be as follows:
Shivaji Nagar, Bremen Chowk, Wakad
08:00 AM: Reach Andharban start point & refreshment
08:30 AM: Have to breakfast and get ready for the walk-in heaven.
09:00 AM: Start trek from Pimpri dam Cross the various water stream on the way and experience the darkness of the forest.
01:30 PM: Lunch on open paddy fields
02:30 PM: Start descending towards Bhira dam
04:30 PM: Reach Bhira dam (Andharban trail endpoint)
05:00 PM: Departure to Pune
08:00 PM: Reach Pune (Subject to traffic)
- Transportation from Pune to Pune (Non AC Bus).
- Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Food – Tea & breakfast and Lunch.
- First aid kit.
- Experienced Bhatakna representative.
- Mineral Water.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Forest Entry Charges.
- Medical expenses are other than First aid.
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion list.
Think to be Carry:
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Camera, Cap
- Odomos (There are lots of mosquito in the forest.)
- Some Ready to eat food Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake, etc
- Umbrella, Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes, an extra pair of floaters.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Dress Code T-shirt, Flexible Track pants. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.).
Rules and regulations:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure-hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short
- Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
- All our photos, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Respect the heritage and culture.
- Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the
- waste back to the city and dispose of it in dustbins.
- Trek Leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
- BHATAKNA Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
- The payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.