Wakad.in Directory FAQ for Biz Directory Use, Listing and benefits
Can small businesses profit from using online local directories?
Profit is an equation of Cost versus Revenue. At just Rs.3000 per year, you get the opportunity of being on a local search engine, appear in Google search results giving you FREE ORGANIC traffic, being part of Local Directory Android App (coming soon), a listing which is managed by Directory team and tuned to your best interest of capturing Google or Bing search traffic is certainly a LARGE VALUE FOR MONEY.
Marketing as we all know is a multi-pronged approach. Businesses rely on promoting local businesses via Print leaflets, SMS marketing, Email Marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook marketing and various other social channels. Print is no more seen as a Cost-Effective means of advertising as the Digital mediums of marketing like Paid Listing or Banner Ads brings measurable way to spend your marketing budget. Also, the BIGGEST advantage of Paid Listing is also achieving customer interaction and increasing footfalls in a very cost effective way.
The intent is that it will bring customers to actual brick-and-mortar businesses that are located near them, meaning that small businesses have the most to profit from being listed. And if your business isn’t listed, there’s a good chance that your competitor’s is, and that customers will go to them instead of you.
Does listing at Local Directory cost effective versus listing at a national Directory?
National level Directory listing usually is quite costly for small to medium-sized businesses as the annual billing can start anywhere from Rs.10000 and above. The drawback of a national level directory is that the searcher many times cannot find very location specific search results as the results get influenced by businesses listed across multiple areas.
The Biggest Cost to Value benefit of listing your business on Wakad.in is that at just Rs.3000 for 1st year and subsequent renewals at Rs.1000 per year, you get the following 12 Rich Features:
- 4 web pages of your Business, Products & Services description. This means, you don’t even need a dedicated website where you will spend large money to make it, then to get it into a search engine, domain renewal annual fees, hosting fees. Instead just list on Local Directory engines like ours where you get the same value. We also provide online store capability or payment collection facility for just 5% deduction.
- Top Banner picture of your Business on your listing page
- Up to 20 pics of your products/services
- Direction Guidance Button for customers to reach you Biz location
- Contact Form for businesses to reach you via email
- URLs / Links of your Website, facebook and other social media channels.
- Up to 2 Discount Coupon per year (you share us and we load it)
- Up to 2 Events per year (you share us and we load it)
- Your Biz Listing will appear in Google search engine page searches.
- Your Premium Business Listing details will be posted on our Local facebook pages (eg; facebook.com/mywakad , www.facebook.com/pimplesaudagar.in )
- FREE Twitter integration. You keep your LISTING ACTIVE WITH YOUR LIVE TWEETS.
- Whatsapp share button (easy for you as a business to share your business offerings to prospects over WhatsApp)
How can Wakad Online Directory listings boost traffic to my website?
Wakad Directory is actively indexed website (ie; appearing in google searches) and because of this, your business which is listed on Wakad Directory will appear in google search results when someone searches for terms relevant to your business.
As a business directory, our website is heavily indexed by google.
Why is it important that my business be listed in an online local directory?
According to a study conducted by Burke, 8 out of 10 shoppers will use an online directory to guide them in the direction of where to go for whatever product or service they are looking for.
Of that group, 8 out of 10 shoppers who used a directory to find what they needed will end up buying something now or in the future from the business they found within the directory.
This is why it’s so important to have your business listed in Wakad online directory. If customers are already using online directories, they already have a need for your business or service. And if your business isn’t listed in an online directory, the chances are good that the competition will be, and customers will turn to them instead of you.
This is why it’s so important to be listed in online local directories – so customers can find you!
Is Wakad.in same as a search engine?
Yes. Businesses listed on Wakad Biz Directory, do appear in Google search results when someone searches in Google for specific searches for Wakad eg; “candy floss sellers in Wakad” which will bring Candy Floss seller listed in Wakad.in.
The beauty about Wakad.in versus other national players is that you need to drill down from city to area before you can achieve local results. Wakad.in also offers Free Events for a local community, Paid Events package for Event Organisers, Wakad Jobs, FREE Community Postings, Wakad Bazaar, Wakad dedicated guides for Property, Healthcare, Education & Financials services.
All of this information can also be found from google based searches. Thus, we do play a sub-set of a search engine function where quality local biz results relating to Wakad can be found quickly.
What is Wakad Business Local Directory all about?
An online local directory is a website that lists local businesses, usually within categories. These directories allow business owners to list their business, get their name in front of the customers, and give customers the information they need to contact the business. It also narrows the World Wide Web down to location-based communities and places and makes local businesses more accessible to the customers that use them.
Thus, Wakad Biz Directory offers local businesses & residents a single local platform offering Local Businesses Directory, Local Events, Wakad Education Guide,Wakad Healthcare Guide, Wakad Financial Services Guide, Local Coupons, find Jobs in Wakad, local Online Bazaar.
The details provided in an online listing will vary from business to business and from directory to directory. Typical information includes:
- The business name
- Telephone numbers
- Product or service sold
- Street/Area the business serves
- Business offered Products & Services
- Professional associations the business belongs to
- Reviews, comments, and feedback (on some sites)
- Business conducted Events / Jobs requirement
Local Online Marketplace (eg; http://Wakad.in/bazaar)